360 LOCUST STREET. #1
360 LOCUST ST. #1Represented sellers in this sale.
Nested 1 block off of Sacramento Street in glamorous and exclusive Presidio Heights amongst some of the city’s most prestigious residences, 360 Locust Street is city living at its best. Built in 1906, this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Edwardian flat is cozy and comfortable and features a flexible floor plan. Beautiful period details include hardwood floors, wainscoting, gas fireplace, built-in shelves and a hutch, and beam ceilings.
This home retains its period detail and charm. Additionally, the owner has completed extensive upgrades such as custom shelving, a custom Murphy bed with imported Italian wood, custom wallpaper, designer stainless steel appliances, soapstone countertops, and backsplash tiles from Ann Sacks. Extensive repair work has been completed on the windows throughout the unit including repairs to frames and painting.
The living room/formal dining room features designer wallpaper, a glass fireplace from Blaze, and tile from Heath Ceramics. Recent improvements also include some upgraded lighting, designer wallpaper, interior paint and custom window treatments. The bathroom has a shower and pedestal sink. There is a shared laundry room and very large storage room in the building’s basement.
360 Locust features a Walk Score of 91, in a perfect location close to Laurel Village and Presidio Heights for restaurants (including the popular Spruce), boutique shopping, transportation, schools, banks, beauty salons, exercise studios, drug store, grocery stores and parks such as El Polin Springs Trails in The Presidio. 360 Locust is three blocks away from the JCC with its fabulous gym. Welcome home!
• Living room (currently configured as formal dining room) features new gas fireplace from Blaze, fireplace tile by Heath Ceramics, original Art Deco chandelier purchased at Woodchuck antiques on Sacramento Street
• Kitchen with breakfast nook/bar includes Verona gas range, Fisher & Paykel refrigerator, garbage disposal, soapstone countertops, Ann Sacks tile backsplash, imported Italian faucet, new can lighting and antique flush mounts, newly painted shelving, Heath wall tile under window, and wallpaper handmade in Brooklyn
• Master bedroom with light fixture from Rejuvenation, quiet rock drywall, closet lighting
• UK-imported Yukari Sweeney wallpaper in living/dining room and master bedroom
• Second bedroom/den in front of house features custom shelves, California Closets Murphy bed, Italian imported wood, custom wallpaper, new plaster on ceiling
• Bathroom with pedestal sink and shower-over-tub
• Hallway features new track lighting and custom closet lighting
• Extensive repair work completed on the windows throughout the unit including repairs to frames and painting
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and living room/second bedroom, new cork flooring in master bedroom (with hardwood underneath)
• Period architectural details
• Shared laundry in building
• Very large storage space in building
• One block from shops, cafes, restaurants, Pilates studio
• Located in chic Laurel Village/Presidio Heights
• 6-unit TIC building
• Fractional financing available through Sterling Bank & NCB Financial
360 Locust #3 represents 1/6 interest in the 360 Locust TIC.
- 360 LOCUST STREET. #1
- Presidio Heights
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Street Car