360 LOCUST STREET. #2
360 LOCUST ST 2Represented sellers in this sale.
Nested 1 block off of Sacramento Street in glamourous and exclusive Presidio Heights amongst some of the city’s most prestigious residences, 360 Locust Street is city living at its best. Built in 1906, this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Edwardian flat is cozy and comfortable and features a flexible floor plan. Beautiful period details include a gas fireplace, built-in shelves and a hutch, wainscoting, and beam ceilings.
Upgrades include a renovated kitchen with granite and full-size stainless appliances and a full bathroom with custom tile and a pedestal sink. There is a shared laundry room and very large storage room in the building’s basement.
360 Locust features a Walk Score of 91, in a perfect location close to Laurel Village for restaurants (including the popular Spruce), boutique shopping, transportation, schools, banks, beauty salons, exercise studios, drug store, grocery stores and parks such as El Polin Springs Trails in The Presidio. 360 Locust is three blocks away from the JCC with its fabulous gym. Welcome home!
• Flexible floor plan
• Living room features custom built-ins and gas fireplace
• Renovated kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances
• 2 spacious bedrooms with wainscoting and period details
• Renovated luxurious bath with custom tiles and pedestal sink
• Hardwood floors
• Period architectural details
• Shared laundry in building
• Very large storage space in building
• One block from shops, cafes, restaurants, Pilates studio
• Located in chic Laurel Village/Presidio Heights
• 6-unit TIC building
• Fractional financing available through Sterling Bank NCB
Chandelier excluded from sale. 360 Locust #2 represents 1/6 interest in the 360 Locust TIC.
- 360 LOCUST STREET. #2
- Presidio Heights
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Leased Car