360 LOCUST STREET. #5
360 LOCUST ST 5Represented sellers in this sale.
Nested 1 block off of Sacramento Street in glamorous and exclusive Presidio Heights amongst some of the city’s most prestigious residences, 360 Locust Street #5 is city living at its best. Built in 1906, this top floor 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Edwardian flat is cozy and comfortable and features a flexible floor plan. Beautiful period details include a gas fireplace, wainscoting, beam ceilings, and built-in shelves and a hutch.
Upgrades include a renovated kitchen with granite counters and full-size stainless appliances and a full bathroom with a stall shower, custom tile, and a pedestal sink. There is a shared laundry room and a very large storage room in the building’s basement.
360 Locust features a Walk Score of 91, in a perfect location close to Laurel Village for restaurants (including the popular Spruce), boutique shopping, transportation, schools, banks, beauty salons, exercise studios, drug store, grocery stores, and parks such as El Polin Springs Trails in The Presidio. 360 Locust is three blocks away from the JCC with its fabulous gym.
• Top floor 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat
• Flexible floor plan
• Living room features custom built-ins and gas fireplace
• Renovated kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances
• 2 bedrooms with wainscoting and period details
• Renovated bathroom with custom tile and pedestal sink
• Hardwood floors
• Period architectural details
• Shared laundry in building
• Very large storage space in building
• One block from shops, cafes, restaurants, Pilates studio
• Located in chic Laurel Village/Presidio Heights
• 6-unit TIC building
• Leased parking for $295 per month at parking garage located at 3657 Sacramento Street
• Fractional financing available through Sterling Bank & NCB
• HOA dues: $258 per month
360 Locust #5 represents 1/6 interest in the 360 Locust TIC.
- 360 LOCUST STREET. #5
- Presidio Heights
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Leased Car